Global Finance Business Partner
We have a rare opportunity for a qualified accountant to join our Global Finance team within Supply Management (SM) as a Global Finance Business Partner.
In this role you’ll be responsible for providing business partnering and analytical support to the Global Supply Management category teams and be a key influential finance leader within the SM Finance worldwide community. You’ll use financial modelling too provide visibility, interpretation, and insights of global initiative savings portfolio including progress against target, forecast and pipeline transparency to enable and influence strategic decision making. To be successful you’ll be an exceptional communicator, collaborator and have brilliant stakeholder engagement and management skills.
This is a unique opportunity where you’ll play a pivotal role within the Global Supply Management community worldwide, you’ll have true visibility of your impact in a high-performance culture and have plenty of scope to continue your professional development in a dynamic and fast paced team.
You’ll work a hybrid pattern between home and our Stevenage office with some adhoc international travel.
- Use strong analytical evidence to continuously inform and analyse strategy category development in the context of commercial optimisation
- Build and maintain dynamic financial models, in collaboration with category owners, with a ‘total cost of ownership’ approach. i.e. competitor & market trends, Client requirements, labour, materials, other direct expenses and any other attributable costs
- Provide scenario planning analysis, including regional, geographical, CSR and market variances at multiple levels i.e. from worldwide categories through to specific RFPs/supplier negotiations
- Work in collaboration across all SM regions, platforms and categories including maintenance and actuals re-porting of the portfolio of regional SM initiatives that progress the delivery of worldwide SM targets
A full job description is available in the below attachment
The Ideal Candidate
- Qualified accounting professional (CIMA, ACCA) with an inquisitive and motivated with a ‘can do attitude’ and a ‘desire to succeed’
- Proven experience in an analytical role that demonstrates a strong ability to interpret and communicate (often incomplete) data to support business decision making with great attention to detail and high levels of accuracy
- Demonstration of sustainable financial process development and implementation, and a clear understanding of how to use KPIs to drive and influence business decision making
- Seasoned self-starter who is highly disciplined with a strong orientation towards innovative solutions to complex financial supply management challenges with a collaborative and engaging approach
- Effective communication and presentation skills (both financial and non-financial stakeholders) with the ability to ‘tell the story’ and manage multiple stakeholders at a senior level
- Proven organisational skills with the ability to work on multiple deliverables simultaneously whilst meeting strict deadlines
- Excellent Microsoft skills (Excel, PowerPoint and Power BI)
circa £55,000 per annum + excellent benefits package
We also offer Sodexo Discounts site promoting discounted mobile phone tariffs, savings across restaurant chains and days out, where you and your family can save money on everything from your weekly food shop to the latest cinema blockbuster and much more
About the Company
In the UK and Ireland, Sodexo employs around 30,000 people, and partners with clients in many sectors across business and industry; schools and universities; sports and leisure; energy and resources; government and agencies; healthcare; justice and defence.
Sodexo’s connected; people-centric approach brings together a diverse range of expertise. The breadth of services it offers ranges from food and hospitality; cleaning; reception; concierge (Circles); security; property management and technical services through to data driven workplace strategy and design (Wx); employee engagement and recognition services (Sodexo Engage) and personal home services through Prestige Nursing + Care and the Good Care Group.
Vital Spaces is Sodexo’s value proposition that puts people at the heart of everything we do, bringing together services and solutions and focusing on the productivity and wellbeing of people wherever they are.
Sodexo is committed to being an inclusive employer; we welcome and encourage applications from people with a diverse variety of experiences, backgrounds and identities.
We’re a Disability Confident Leader employer. We’re committed to changing attitudes towards disability, and making sure disabled people have the chance to fulfil their aspirations.
We are building on our support to the Armed Forces community through the development of specific pathways within our recruitment process to support ex-forces personnel and reservists, those applying for jobs with us who meet the ideal candidate criteria for the role advertised are guaranteed to progress to the selection process.