General Manager - Leamington Spa Mega Lab
This fantastic opportunity has become available within Sodexo healthcare segment due to a recent exciting contract win! We are looking for an experienced General Services Manager to join our team at Leamington Spa Mega Lab!
Covid 19 Mega Labs will help increase UK's daily testing capacity meaning faster turnaround times for test results.
In this role you will be responsible for the delivery of services through an onsite dedicated team. You will liaise with multiple key stakeholders giving special consideration to the demands of political policy and local circumstances. You will be required to participate in the development of strategy and the implementation of initiatives and goals seeing them through to a successful conclusion. You will be Sodexo’s main representative on site and will manage the communication strategies between the business and DHSC stakeholders.
This is a unique opportunity to manage a business that will continue to be in transition with multi client base that will all have different drivers so experience of successfully managing stakeholder relationships is essential to be successful in this role.
The role is based in Leamington Spa working 40 hours 5 days a week out of 7 on rotation.
Due to the nature of this role you will be required to complete BPSS (Baseline Personnel Security Standard) clearance.
- Manage clients proactively, ensuring their expectations are exceeded, and effectively communicate all client needs and business opportunities within the division
- Ensure Business continuity plans are in place
- Ensure Contract Reporting is delivered
- Optimisation of services
- Efficient financial management of client business within agreed budgets providing clients with a financial breakdown and information as required.
- Define and deliver service delivery plan
- Ensure high levels of customer satisfaction are monitored, measured and managed
- Responsible for recruitment and management of subordinates, and personal development, reward and recognition, appraisals, health & safety, and communication of shared goals
The Ideal Candidate
- Experience delivering and leading change
- Proven experience of successfully managing client relationships
- Proven track record of leading, managing and developing a large team
- FM services management experience
- Project management knowledge
- Excellent Communication, Organisational and Time Management skills
- Well Established IT Skills
- Understanding of contract deliverables
- A strong team player, who is also able to work alone, deliver targets and work with key stakeholders
- Confident in dealing with senior management and customers and suppliers
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills both written and verbal
- Highly organised
Where we can be flexible:
- Experience within the healthcare sector
- Relevant related qualification to Degree Level or equivalent is not essential but preferred
£50,000 + car allowance + additional benefits
We also offer Sodexo Discounts site promoting discounted mobile phone tariffs, savings across restaurant chains and days out, where you and your family can save money on everything from your weekly food shop to the latest cinema blockbuster and much more
About the Company
In the UK and Ireland, Sodexo employs some 36,000 employees to deliver integrated facilities management services to clients at over 2,000 locations in the energy, corporate, healthcare, education, leisure, defence and justice sectors. With an annual turnover of over £1bn, we provide everything from catering, cleaning and reception to security, laboratory and grounds maintenance services, enabling our clients to focus on their core business.
At Sodexo we are committed to a leading role in promoting equality opportunities and valuing diversity and inclusion. We seek to create a work environment based on mutual respect for all individuals, building a culture that appreciates and values the experiences and skills brought by each person to benefit our organisation and work hard to ensure that all people, whatever their race, colour, sex, gender identity disability, nationality, national or ethnic origin, religion or belief, marital/partnership or family status, sexual orientation, age, social class, educational background, employment status, working pattern, are welcome to and included within our organisation.
We’re a Disability Confident Leader employer. We’re committed to changing attitudes towards disability, and making sure disabled people have the chance to fulfil their aspirations.
We are building on our support to the Armed Forces community through the development of specific pathways within our recruitment process to support ex-forces personnel and reservists, those applying for jobs with us who meet the ideal candidate criteria for the role advertised are guaranteed to progress to the selection process.