Joining us on a casual basis, you will be responsible for providing effective delivery of catering, retail and cleaning services to to our client.
This is a great opportunity for a real customer focused individual to join a world leading organisation, and to gain some fantastic experience wihich you will be able to take forward to your next role.
- Providing catering support services across the site including food preparation, cooking and presentation, storage and disposal of food and monitoring practices to ensure that company and legislative requirements are met.
- Providing cleaning services support across the site including using cleaning equipment, materials and supplies as directed when appropriate to clean different areas within the site
- Providing retail services support across the site including customer service, cash handling and merchandising.
- Providing support for any additional ad-hoc services provided as required, for example administrative or office support
The Ideal Candidate
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Able to work efficiently on own initiative and as part of a team
- Able to follow policies and procedures
- Ability to make independent decisions and adapt where necessary
- Well organised and flexible
About the Company
In the UK and Ireland, Sodexo employs some 36,000 employees to deliver integrated facilities management services to clients at over 2,000 locations in the energy, corporate, healthcare, education, leisure, defence and justice sectors. With an annual turnover of over £1bn, we provide everything from catering, cleaning and reception to security, laboratory and grounds maintenance services, enabling our clients to focus on their core business.
At Sodexo we are committed to a leading role in promoting equality opportunities and valuing diversity and inclusion. We seek to create a work environment based on mutual respect for all individuals, building a culture that appreciates and values the experiences and skills brought by each person to benefit our organisation and work hard to ensure that all people, whatever their race, colour, sex, gender identity disability, nationality, national or ethnic origin, religion or belief, marital/partnership or family status, sexual orientation, age, social class, educational background, employment status, working pattern, are welcome to and included within our organisation.
We’re a Disability Confident Leader employer. We’re committed to changing attitudes towards disability, and making sure disabled people have the chance to fulfil their aspirations.
We are building on our support to the Armed Forces community through the development of specific pathways within our recruitment process to support ex-forces personnel and reservists, those applying for jobs with us who meet the ideal candidate criteria for the role advertised are guaranteed to progress to the selection process.