- To create an environment where Abingdon School/ Abingdon Pre School are noted among the best independent schools
- To remain resilient in the work place at peak times of the year
- Foster a welcoming and inclusive work environment
- To assist in the planning and preparation of all core catering and hospitality events
- To ensure equipment for all events is prepared and ready for use within given timeframes
- To transport provisions, equipment and other catering related items as required to fixtures and events both on and off site
- To supervise front of house team for all catering, both core and hospitality
- To ensure all public areas are set up and cleared within the given time frames
- To liaise with Deputy GSM and hospitality manager with regard to ordering of provision, equipment, disposables, linen, liquor and other items required
- To communicate well with colleagues, customers, students and staff
- To comply with Sodexo and legal processes and procedures surrounding health and safety and food safety
- To attend meetings and training sessions as required both onsite and off site
- To take part in deep cleaning programme with rest of on site team as and when required
- To report all feedback to the management team
We require a proactive person to join our supervisory team overseeing core catering and hospitality events.
It is based on 40 hours a week, 5 days out of 7 on a rota basis and will include weekends and evenings.
About the Company
In the UK and Ireland, Sodexo employs some 37,000 employees to deliver integrated facilities management services to clients at over 2,000 locations in the energy, corporate, healthcare, education, leisure, defence and justice sectors. With an annual turnover of over £1bn, we provide everything from catering, cleaning and reception to security, laboratory and grounds maintenance services, enabling our clients to focus on their core business
At Sodexo we are committed to a leading role in promoting equality opportunities and valuing diversity and inclusion. We seek to create a work environment based on mutual respect for all individuals, building a culture that appreciates and values the experiences and skills brought by each person to benefit our organisation and work hard to ensure that all people, whatever their age, disability, gender, transgender, marital or family status, race or ethnicity, religious belief of sexual orientation are welcome to and included within our business.