Are you passionate about providing exceptional customer service in a hospitality and catering environment that excites, and builds long term relationships with colleagues, customers, and clients?
Sodexo Live are looking for an experienced catering operations manager who can bring excitement, energy, and passion to our venue. Creating exceptional moments and lasting memories for our guests every time they visit.
This role will be perfect for an experienced hands on hospitality and catering professional, who has a passion for food and drink service.
As part of the management team, you will be a proactive and engaging individual with excellent people management skills, able to create a positive team environment where your casual workforce want to continue working with you on match days and events.
In this exciting and challenging role, you will be responsible for the food and beverage delivery of superb events that take place at our clients site, Kent County Cricket Club, Beckenham. From match days to weddings and large scale music concerts, you will be at the centre of the action ensuring they run smoothly and successfully.
- Be the face of the catering operations at Kent County Cricket Club, Beckenham Build long term relationships with colleagues, customers, and clients.
- Ensure that all the company’s accountancy practices and guidelines are adhered to at all times and that business forecasts are carried out on a weekly basis to track performance
- Control all match day and none match day staffing operations through collaboration with service operations
- Continually seek ways to enhance quality through innovation and cost efficiencies by monitoring performance against existing standards and ensure that standards across the site are in accordance with the SLA’ in place
- Manage the operations team to ensure that both business objectives are met, and standards are delivered competently and consistently and personal objectives through regular 1-2-1 meetings, EPA’s and business reviews ensuring that targets are monitored and met. Develop a motivated, respectful, trusted and stable team by giving clear direction, sharing information and employee engagement
The Ideal Candidate
- High standard of literacy and numeracy
- Experience in leading a catering and hospitality operations team
- Expertly manage day to day client relationships
- Well-developed verbal, non-verbal, presentation and communication skills
- Experience of delivering high quality hospitality operations
Up to £36,000; depending on experience
We also offer Sodexo Discounts site promoting discounted mobile phone tariffs, savings across restaurant chains and days out, where you and your family can save money on everything from your weekly food shop to the latest cinema blockbuster and much more
About the Company
In the UK and Ireland, Sodexo employs around 30,000 people, and partners with clients in many sectors across business and industry; schools and universities; sports and leisure; energy and resources; government and agencies; healthcare; justice and defence.
Sodexo’s connected; people-centric approach brings together a diverse range of expertise. The breadth of services it offers ranges from food and hospitality; cleaning; reception; concierge (Circles); security; property management and technical services through to data driven workplace strategy and design (Wx); employee engagement and recognition services (Sodexo Engage) and personal home services through Prestige Nursing + Care and the Good Care Group.
Vital Spaces is Sodexo’s value proposition that puts people at the heart of everything we do, bringing together services and solutions and focusing on the productivity and wellbeing of people wherever they are.
Sodexo is committed to being an inclusive employer; we welcome and encourage applications from people with a diverse variety of experiences, backgrounds and identities.
We’re a Disability Confident Leader employer. We’re committed to changing attitudes towards disability, and making sure disabled people have the chance to fulfil their aspirations.
We are building on our support to the Armed Forces community through the development of specific pathways within our recruitment process to support ex-forces personnel and reservists, those applying for jobs with us who meet the ideal candidate criteria for the role advertised are guaranteed to progress to the selection process