Employee Relations Project Manager (18m FTC)
We have an exciting and fantastic opportunity for you to join our HR team as an Employee Relations Project Manager. You will be responsible for guiding stakeholders through all people aspects of the project, including being the advocate for best practice in relation to consultation process. You will manage the team responsible for the provision of HR administration and HR Helpdesk query in this project.
- Lead and manage the delivery of the consultation process for the project in accordance with the defined phases
- Lead the management of the data share between sites and the central team including liaising with sites and managers to ensure that responses are received in accordance with defined timescales
- Provide advice and guidance to the business and programme as appropriate to support the consultation delivery ensuring legal compliance
- Managing the collation of responses and updating trackers
- Production of reports to demonstrate progress which can be shared with the programme
- Escalation of issues to the HR Service Manager and programme
- Production of letters, mail merge and delivery
- Review and extract of responses received through tools such as Microsoft Forms
- Query support during the consultation process, using programme materials such as FAQs
- Seek support from Subject Matter Experts with complex queries
The Ideal Candidate
- Good understanding of HR processes, policies and procedures
- Line management capability
- Strong working knowledge of current employment legislation and its application in the workplace
- Excellent organisation skills with a demonstrated ability to work under pressure and manage a busy schedule
- Customer service focused and committed to providing a helpful, friendly, responsive HR service
- Awareness of goals and standards, with ability to follow tasks through to ensure quality and programme standards are met
- Well organised with ability to work accurately to tight deadlines
- Strong understanding and respect for confidentiality
- Good verbal and written communication skills including an excellent telephone manner
- Proficient user of HR Systems and Microsoft office programmes
- Experience of working within a Shared Service environment or busy modern HR department
- CIPD qualified
About the Company
In the UK and Ireland, Sodexo employs around 30,000 people, and partners with clients in many sectors across business and industry; schools and universities; sports and leisure; energy and resources; government and agencies; healthcare; justice and defence.
Sodexo’s connected; people-centric approach brings together a diverse range of expertise. The breadth of services it offers ranges from food and hospitality; cleaning; reception; concierge (Circles); security; property management and technical services through to data driven workplace strategy and design (Wx); employee engagement and recognition services (Sodexo Engage) and personal home services through Prestige Nursing + Care and the Good Care Group.
Vital Spaces is Sodexo’s value proposition that puts people at the heart of everything we do, bringing together services and solutions and focusing on the productivity and wellbeing of people wherever they are.
Sodexo is committed to being an inclusive employer; we welcome and encourage applications from people with a diverse variety of experiences, backgrounds and identities.
We’re a Disability Confident Leader employer. We’re committed to changing attitudes towards disability, and making sure disabled people have the chance to fulfil their aspirations.
We are building on our support to the Armed Forces community through the development of specific pathways within our recruitment process to support ex-forces personnel and reservists, those applying for jobs with us who meet the ideal candidate criteria for the role advertised are guaranteed to progress to the selection process