Customer Experience Specialist
If you have excellent customer service skills, great attention to detail and you are a confident IT user – I have a fantastic opportunity for you!
We are looking for a Customer Experience Specialist to join our team on our state-of-the-art client site in Leopardstown. Our workplace is not an ordinary one – this site is stunning, huge and modern, boasting 7 restaurants on site, stunning views, bakery, well looked after workers and coffee like no other (just a helping hand for your inspiration!)
This role will be suitable for a highly professional who is passionate for providing a high-class customer experience, perhaps of hospitality, airline, hotel, marketing, events background or similar. Excellent command of English is imperative for this role.
This is a Monday to Friday role with a working day 7.30am until 4.30pm. We offer a salary up to €31k, excellent training and career development opportunities.
- Demonstrate high-class customer service and satisfaction
- Ensure all Microsoft visitors and staff feel important through positive interaction
- Conduct Daily Ecat audit checks, identify, report and liaise closely with teams to resolve any issues using a 5 senses approach, could it look better, taste better, smell better, feel better & sound better to ensure the site offers a 5-star experience
- Carry out Daily Car Park Checks, report and liaise closely with teams to resolve any issues
- Support Car Parks for Large Events
- Host building tours for RE&F Visitors if required.
- Updating RE&F webpage
- Updating Sodexo Team notice boards onsite
- Delivering a monthly Sustainable Initiative
- Be a point of contact for Lockosoft, allocate and maintain locker allocation records for the site.
- Provide support for the Projects team if required
- Provide accurate and timely reports to the Soft Services Manager
- Look for innovative ways of completing any Customer Focused activity.
- Provide daily operational support for the Front of House
- Be prepared to assist your colleagues in a willing and positive manner and move from one activity to another, as needed.
- Be friendly, pleasant acting with a one team approach across all RE&F services
- Ensure strict supervision and care of all assets used in conjunction with the service contract.
- Comply with all Sodexo and client site rules, company policies and procedures.
- Report immediately any incidents or accident, fire, theft, loss, damage, or other irregularities and take such action as may be appropriate.
The Ideal Candidate
- Great hosting skills
- Passion for technology
- Communicative, good prioritisation and organisational skills
- A thirst for knowledge of our client, Microsoft, RE&F and Sodexo
- Capable of absorbing, retaining and translating information to enhance the service experience
- Confidential, ability to manage sensitive situations and data, professionally and fluently
- Professional, friendly, caring and above all articulate with a positive can-do attitude
- Exemplary service excellence experience, understanding how to deliver outstanding customer journeys, experience within a similar environment is essential
- A natural ability and experience in conversing confidently with a range of people
- Adaptability, capable of adjusting work schemes and schedules to work within a dynamic environment
- A talent to apply logical and creative thinking situations creating the best outcome for the customer
- A positive outlook creating solutions not issues
- A prerequisite of this position is immaculate personal appearance
About the Company
In the UK and Ireland, Sodexo employs some 35,000 employees to deliver integrated facilities management services to clients at over 2,000 locations in the corporate, healthcare, education, leisure, defence and justice sectors. With an annual turnover of over £1bn, we provide everything from catering, cleaning and reception to security, laboratory and grounds maintenance services, enabling our clients to focus on their core business.
We are building on our support to the Armed Forces community through the development of specific pathways within our recruitment process to support ex-forces personnel and reservists, those applying for jobs with us who meet the ideal candidate criteria for the role advertised are guaranteed to progress to the selection process