Sodexo have a great opportunity for an experienced Credit Controller to work as part of the Finance team with a primary focus on debt and setting up new customers. The contract which is up to the end of December 2022 would suit an experienced Credit Controller who can hit the ground running; we are looking for confidence and excellent communication skills. In this role you will support the Accounts Supervisor on day-to-day tasks as business needs demand.
This is a great opportunity to join a world leading food and facilities management company, which can offer unrivalled opportunities for career progression.
- To manage and maintain the sales ledger across the Group business
- Collect debts by telephone and email ensuring that any communications with Clients are professional and seek resolution at the earliest opportunity
- Reduce the number of debtors across the Group business
- Set up new customers as per the Finance process in place
- Assist with variation work, where directed by the Accounts Supervisor
- Assist the Accounts Supervisor with any Finance ad hoc tasks and as per business requirements
- Liaising with operational managers and Clients to complete tasks
- Supporting wider Finance teams on ad hoc tasks
The Ideal Candidate
- Experience of working in a fast-paced environment
- Good communication skills and proven ability to articulate self verbally and in writing
- Previous credit control experience
- Intermediate use of Excel, Office
- Self-motivated individual with excellent organisational skills
- Enthusiastic about providing a quality customer service
- Collaborative and a team player
Sodexo and our clients are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and adults within a regulated activity. This role will require applicants to undergo screening appropriate to the post, including checks with past employers and the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) and/ or Disclosure Scotland.
£25,000pa + great benefits
Fixed term until 31.12.22
Work Pattern – 37.5 hrs pw Monday to Friday 8.30 to 16.30 with flexibility. Option of hybrid working after training
We also offer Sodexo Discounts site promoting discounted mobile phone tariffs, savings across restaurant chains and days out, where you and your family can save money on everything from your weekly food shop to the latest cinema blockbuster and much more!
About the Company
In the UK and Ireland, Sodexo employs around 30,000 people, and partners with clients in many sectors across business and industry; schools and universities; sports and leisure; energy and resources; government and agencies; healthcare; justice and defence.
Sodexo’s connected; people-centric approach brings together a diverse range of expertise. The breadth of services it offers ranges from food and hospitality; cleaning; reception; concierge (Circles); security; property management and technical services through to data driven workplace strategy and design (Wx); employee engagement and recognition services (Sodexo Engage) and personal home services through Prestige Nursing + Care and the Good Care Group.
Vital Spaces is Sodexo’s value proposition that puts people at the heart of everything we do, bringing together services and solutions and focusing on the productivity and wellbeing of people wherever they are.
Sodexo is committed to being an inclusive employer; we welcome and encourage applications from people with a diverse variety of experiences, backgrounds and identities.
We’re a Disability Confident Leader employer. We’re committed to changing attitudes towards disability, and making sure disabled people have the chance to fulfil their aspirations.
We are building on our support to the Armed Forces community through the development of specific pathways within our recruitment process to support ex-forces personnel and reservists, those applying for jobs with us who meet the ideal candidate criteria for the role advertised are guaranteed to progress to the selection process