Conference & Events Coordinator
Delivery of a first class, customer centric conference and events service across site.
Supporting the Events & Customer Experience Manager to a class leading hospitality, conference and events provision in the core areas of AZ business.
- Managing the meeting and events, and distribute actions as needed
- Collating hospitality business sheets and input for charging
- Engaging with customers to understand requirements and plan events
- Work with the hospitality and events stakeholders to ensure the catering business sheets are accurate
- Liaise with, and support, the delivery of hospitality catering if required
- Work proactively towards the continuous improvement of the service through innovation and development
- Fulfil any reasonable management request
- Attend/receive any job-related training as required
- Follow company procedures and policies at all times
The Ideal Candidate
- Ability to multi-task and prioritise workload independently
- A can do, proactive attitude
- Attention to detail
- Excellent communicator
- Customer focused
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Proactive support of the delivery of 5-star, customer service to all users.
- Support the growth of the M&E service in sales and service KPI’s with the Events & Customer Experience Manager
- Accurate reporting of hospitality charging
- Report all faults and issues via the FM service desk or line manager
- Report all accidents and incidents to line manager for investigation
- Growth, client & customer satisfaction / Quality of Services provided
- Brand Notoriety
About the Company
In the UK and Ireland, Sodexo employs around 30,000 people, and partners with clients in many sectors across business and industry; schools and universities; sports and leisure; energy and resources; government and agencies; healthcare; justice and defence.
Sodexo’s connected; people-centric approach brings together a diverse range of expertise. The breadth of services it offers ranges from food and hospitality; cleaning; reception; concierge (Circles); security; property management and technical services through to data driven workplace strategy and design (Wx); employee engagement and recognition services (Sodexo Engage) and personal home services through Prestige Nursing + Care and the Good Care Group.
Vital Spaces is Sodexo’s value proposition that puts people at the heart of everything we do, bringing together services and solutions and focusing on the productivity and wellbeing of people wherever they are.
Sodexo is committed to being an inclusive employer; we welcome and encourage applications from people with a diverse variety of experiences, backgrounds and identities.
We’re a Disability Confident Leader employer. We’re committed to changing attitudes towards disability, and making sure disabled people have the chance to fulfil their aspirations.
We are building on our support to the Armed Forces community through the development of specific pathways within our recruitment process to support ex-forces personnel and reservists, those applying for jobs with us who meet the ideal candidate criteria for the role advertised are guaranteed to progress to the selection process