Sodexo Healthcare are currently looking to recruit a Compliance Officer to support our Test Centre Network within our Healthcare Segment as part of our HSEQ Team. You will take responsibility for ensuring high level robust assurance is provided and undertake site audits to meet with our KPI delivery; you will draw up plans for corrective action denoting accountability and a prescribed time-line. You will need to have strong communication skills and influencing ability, ensuring compliance requirements are fully supported and understood on site. In order to be successful within this challenging portfolio you will enjoy working within a fast-paced industry; we require a forward-thinking agile individual with the ability to function within an ever-changing environment. This is a great opportunity offering you potential to grow your career in a supportive environment.
Sodexo Healthcare is a leading provider of services to the NHS and private healthcare organisations in England. We provide quality of life services that improve patient and staff experience, raise standards and deliver financial benefits to our clients. We help to enhance the patient environment (including patient dining, cleaning/housekeeping, retail services), provide clinical support (equipment sterilisation) and manage technical estates teams (estates management, asset management, land maintenance and energy management).
- Work with the HSEQ Audit and Compliance Lead in orchestrating audit programmes across the Region.
- Complete detailed audits and formulating a corrective action management plan.
- Completion of monthly analysis of audit findings, highlighting key actions and audit trends on contract.
- Supporting reactive management issues that present legal compliance threats /exposure.
- Supporting campaign and engagement initiatives, through training, attendance at team meetings, along with participation in regional activities.
- Provide advice and proactively promote a joint approach to the management of compliance regionally, including health and safety, environmental, contractual and best practice standards.
- Provide regional support to the wider Sodexo compliance team.
The Ideal Candidate
- Ability to work closely with and influence teams across Sodexo to promote and implement compliance and audit strategies.
- A solution’s focussed professional, able to tactically influence across all levels of an organisation.
- Great communication skills both verbally and in writing.
- IT literate with a sound grasp of Excel and other data analysis tools.
- Ability to cope with pressure and work to tight deadlines, across an all-encompassing challenging business portfolio
- The flexibility to work outside normal office hours to attend meetings and events
c£30pa + great benefits
12 month fixed term contract
Work Pattern - 40hrs pw daily rota 4 days on 3 days off. Regular travel is required
We also offer Sodexo Discounts site promoting discounted mobile phone tariffs, savings across restaurant chains and days out, where you and your family can save money on everything from your weekly food shop to the latest cinema blockbuster and much more!
About the Company
In the UK and Ireland, Sodexo employs around 30,000 people, and partners with clients in many sectors across business and industry; schools and universities; sports and leisure; energy and resources; government and agencies; healthcare; justice and defence.
Sodexo’s connected; people-centric approach brings together a diverse range of expertise. The breadth of services it offers ranges from food and hospitality; cleaning; reception; concierge (Circles); security; property management and technical services through to data driven workplace strategy and design (Wx); employee engagement and recognition services (Sodexo Engage) and personal home services through Prestige Nursing + Care and the Good Care Group.
Vital Spaces is Sodexo’s value proposition that puts people at the heart of everything we do, bringing together services and solutions and focusing on the productivity and wellbeing of people wherever they are.
Sodexo is committed to being an inclusive employer; we welcome and encourage applications from people with a diverse variety of experiences, backgrounds and identities.
We’re a Disability Confident Leader employer. We’re committed to changing attitudes towards disability, and making sure disabled people have the chance to fulfil their aspirations.
We are building on our support to the Armed Forces community through the development of specific pathways within our recruitment process to support ex-forces personnel and reservists, those applying for jobs with us who meet the ideal candidate criteria for the role advertised are guaranteed to progress to the selection process.