Community Manager - Facilities Management
A great opportunity has become available for a professional Community Manager to join us on a highly prestigious client site in London. You will be passionate about delivering a high-end 5* Concierge FM service, have a proven track record in both Concierge and Office Management, together with excellent stakeholder and leadership skills. An events background would be ideal. This is an attractive and exciting new role requiring you to build the Community Department as well as your own team; you will create the best experience for all employees across community floors. You will need to ensure all meeting room floors consistently meet expectations and present a 5-star service. This will suit someone who is passionate about and committed to driving excellence and working collaboratively; forward thinking will be key to your success.
- Manage the Welcome Tour with all new joiners
- Develop and document the Community Department ways of working
- Build a welcoming and collaborative office environment amongst our staff through events and knowledge building relationships between staff
- On community floors work with other teams to ensure a quality service, and drive the IFM one team approach
- Support all departments at key times to ensure the service levels remain constant
- Have an understanding and basic knowledge of meeting room set ups to assist in meeting room experience
- Build an event process and ensure all departments work together to achieve the desired outcome
- Review and respond to all feedback received by customers within 24 hours of receipt. Thoroughly investigate the details and resolve to a successful outcome. Formulate a communication pathway where feedback can be channelled between customer and team, corrective actions are established and form part of the future learning strategy. Co-ordinate process for all work streams on site and manage a central log.
- Create a customer centric culture, ensuring every customer feels welcome and receives a first class workplace experience possible
- Assist in reviewing current working practices to evolve and adjust, maximising efficiency and inspiring others to innovate
- Know and be able to direct users to company policies and procedures and communicate, inform, and update members on building issues
- Ensure the site is presented in a welcoming manner
- Support users with onsite tools
- Lead from a Sodexo point the Business Focal Point community and attend quarterly meetings
The Ideal Candidate
- Personal career history of delivering Service Excellence within high profile corporate environments
- Successfully managed high performing teams within a facilities management environment
- Understanding of employee engagement strategies and the required delivery programme within a large workplace
- Proven track record of service delivery within a high-level client environment
- Experience of building relationships with key stakeholders that has improved the image of the business
- Background and previous experience within high profile client or facilities management environment
- Demonstrate capability to create, deliver, monitor and review the success of training
- Knowledge of event management and supporting delivery of high-profile events
- Methodical approach and attention to detail required to create clear communication to a large organisation which is positively received
- Ability to embrace new ideas and keep up with new trends to engage a diverse workforce
- Should have a positive, energetic and driven approach to their work and the challenges they will face
- Be experienced in motivating individuals and at times selling and promoting positive working practices to support their growth, which behavioural change
£36,000-38,000 + great benefits
Location: London SE1
Work Pattern – 40hrs pw Monday to Friday
We also offer Sodexo Discounts site promoting discounted mobile phone tariffs, savings across restaurant chains and days out, where you and your family can save money on everything from your weekly food shop to the latest cinema blockbuster and much more!
About the Company
In the UK and Ireland, Sodexo employs some 36,000 employees to deliver integrated facilities management services to clients at over 2,000 locations in the energy, corporate, healthcare, education, leisure, defence and justice sectors. With an annual turnover of over £1bn, we provide everything from catering, cleaning and reception to security, laboratory and grounds maintenance services, enabling our clients to focus on their core business.
At Sodexo we are committed to a leading role in promoting equality opportunities and valuing diversity and inclusion. We seek to create a work environment based on mutual respect for all individuals, building a culture that appreciates and values the experiences and skills brought by each person to benefit our organisation and work hard to ensure that all people, whatever their race, colour, sex, gender identity disability, nationality, national or ethnic origin, religion or belief, marital/partnership or family status, sexual orientation, age, social class, educational background, employment status, working pattern, are welcome to and included within our organisation.
We’re a Disability Confident Leader employer. We’re committed to changing attitudes towards disability, and making sure disabled people have the chance to fulfil their aspirations.
We are building on our support to the Armed Forces community through the development of specific pathways within our recruitment process to support ex-forces personnel and reservists, those applying for jobs with us who meet the ideal candidate criteria for the role advertised are guaranteed to progress to the selection process.