We are currently seeking a highly talented and driven person to work in the one of our West Cork sites.
We are looking for someone with excellent organisational skills, the ability to prioritise their workload and have the ability to communicate effectively with a range of audiences.
You will be working as part of a team but you will at times be expected to work independently and under your own initiative.
- Deliver a consistent level of service within the company standards to the contract specification;
- Respond positively, politely and promptly to all customer requirements and carry out your duties in a professional and courteous manner.
- Ensure all areas are cleaned efficiently and in a timely manner to the required standards;
- To be aware of material expenditure and costs;
- All other duties associated with a cleaning contract (i.e. hovering, buffering, dusting, cleaning)
- Ability to work on own initiative;
- Be organised and have good time management skills;
- Comply with all Company & Client policies and regulations
- Safe Pass an advantage
- Own transport an advantage
The Ideal Candidate
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Methodical approach and great eye for detail
- Previous cleaning experience necessary
- Previous experience in cleaning in Manufacturing environment desirable
- Additional overtime available
- Full training given
- Progression opportunities
39 Hours per week
Monday to Friday
Training will be provided
Please send your cv to: Snaiguole.Ivanoviene@sodexo.com
About the Company
In the UK and Ireland, Sodexo employs some 35,000 employees to deliver integrated facilities management services to clients at over 2,000 locations in the corporate, healthcare, education, leisure, defence and justice sectors. With an annual turnover of over £1bn, we provide everything from catering, cleaning and reception to security, laboratory and grounds maintenance services, enabling our clients to focus on their core business.
We are building on our support to the Armed Forces community through the development of specific pathways within our recruitment process to support ex-forces personnel and reservists, those applying for jobs with us who meet the ideal candidate criteria for the role advertised are guaranteed to progress to the selection process