Chef de Partie - Part Time
We are currently seeking a Chef de Partie to work in one of our Louth sites.
We are looking for someone with excellent organisational skills, the ability to prioritise their workload and have the ability to communicate effectively with a range of audiences.
You will be working as part of a team but you will at times be expected to work independently and under your own initiative.
- To ensure that the Company's and statutory regulations regarding hygiene, safety, and cleanliness are complied with and all tasks undertaken according to Safeguard and government regulations.
- To ensure the prompt service of all meals and services at the required times, to the company’s standard and client expectation in conjunction with the kitchen team.
- To ensure that methods of preparation and presentation comply with current trends and are within budgetary restraints.
- Develop a positive employee relations environment with all team members
- To ensure that all goods are correctly stored and comply with Health & Safety legislation
- To maintain records and carry out all necessary temperature checks in accordance with Sodexo company policy
- To receive any necessary training, meetings and briefings to complete your job responsibilities to the Company and Client standards
- Rotate stock in accordance with company policy to ensure the efficiency of the unit.
- To carry out any reasonable request by management pertaining to the service to the client and company
- On the job training/support for junior team members
- Comply with all Company and Client policies and procedures, statutory regulations relating to your work place, this will include but not limited to fire; health and safety; hygiene; working safely; COSHH.
- Report all complaints and compliments to line manager, taking action where practicable
- Report any incidents of accident, fire, theft, loss, damage, unfit food or other irregularities to line manager, taking appropriate action where possible
The Ideal Candidate
- Knowledge, skills and experience
- Industry acumen and knowledge of external catering developments & innovations
- Strong financial understanding
- Experienced in adhering to and driving company initiatives
- Personal innovation and passion
- Demonstrative customer focus and service skills
- Strong communication, and negotiation skills
- Experience working in a standards /compliance environment
- Relevant qualification and training
Chef de Partie - Part Time
30 hours per week
Monday to FRiday
Training will be given
Applications to: email@example.com
About the Company
In the UK and Ireland, Sodexo employs some 35,000 employees to deliver integrated facilities management services to clients at over 2,000 locations in the corporate, healthcare, education, leisure, defence and justice sectors. With an annual turnover of over £1bn, we provide everything from catering, cleaning and reception to security, laboratory and grounds maintenance services, enabling our clients to focus on their core business.
We are building on our support to the Armed Forces community through the development of specific pathways within our recruitment process to support ex-forces personnel and reservists, those applying for jobs with us who meet the ideal candidate criteria for the role advertised are guaranteed to progress to the selection process