CPU Stores and Distribution Operative/Driver
Are you looking for the kind of role where your employer helps you define your own career path, where the doors of opportunity are wide open to everyone, where your journey is as exciting as your destination and where you have every opportunity to try multiple roles to help you decide your next steps? Look no further.
We currently have an opportunity for a CPU Stores and Distribution Operative to join our team. This is a great opportunity for a customer focused individual to join a world leading food and facilities management company, which can offer unrivalled opportunities for career progression.
There’s lots of other perks we could shout about too, like our subsidised menu that offers you delicious and nutritious lunches at a fraction of high street prices, free parking, the chance to take annual leave over school holidays (yes, including Christmas!) and award-winning employee benefits and rewards schemes, but we’d rather focus on you! What are you waiting for?
- To attend team briefs, huddles and meetings as required.
- Carry out regular stock checks as directed by your line manager.
- Assist with the break down and storage of all deliveries received.
- Assist in the receipt of all deliveries into the CPU warehouse.
- To attend your performance development review to discuss job standards and agree development activities.
- Delivery of stock rations to sub-units.
- To wear the appropriate uniform and PPE as required.
- To report any near miss occurrences, accidents, or faulty equipment to management.
The Ideal Candidate
- CAT C licence is required.
- Knowledge of food safety.
- Experience of food deliveries.
About the Company
In the UK and Ireland, Sodexo employs some 35,000 employees to deliver integrated facilities management services to clients at over 2,000 locations in the corporate, healthcare, education, leisure, defence and justice sectors. With an annual turnover of over £1bn, we provide everything from catering, cleaning and reception to security, laboratory and grounds maintenance services, enabling our clients to focus on their core business.
We are building on our support to the Armed Forces community through the development of specific pathways within our recruitment process to support exforces personnel and reservists, those applying for jobs with us who meet the ideal candidate criteria for the role advertised are guaranteed to progress to the selection process.
Sodexo and our clients are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and adults within a regulated activity. Certain roles will require applicants to undergo screening appropriate to the post, including checks with past employers and the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) and/ or Disclosure Scotland.