Sodexo have a fantastic opportunity for an Asset Manager to join us at our flagship energy client site in central London.
In this brand new role you will maintain an accurate, compliant and detailed planned maintenance programme and asset register for the contract and have the opportunity to develop, mobilise and enforce an asset management strategy.
You will have a relevant Asset Management qualification, have experience in a similar role and have used CAFM systems.
This is a brilliant opportunity to join a first class team working in partnership with a top corporate client.
- Contribute towards the Estates maintenance strategy and subsequent implementation
- Ensure that all assets are accurately captured within multiple management information system
- Produce and maintain accurate asset register utilising all available information
- Support the development of business cases for technical project and life cycle replacement works
- The timely production of an accurate planned maintenance programme.
- Providing technical advice and support to the technical services team
For a full list of responsibilities please review the attached job description
The Ideal Candidate
- Relevant Asset management qualification
- Familiar in utilisation of CAFM systems and with BIM
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to relate to all levels within the organisation and with customers and clients
- Capable of working on own initiative and without supervision
- IT literate with experience of Microsoft Office
Circa £55k plus excellent benefits
We also offer Sodexo Discounts site promoting discounted mobile phone tariffs, savings across restaurant chains and days out, where you and your family can save money on everything from your weekly food shop to the latest cinema blockbuster and much more
About the Company
In the UK and Ireland, Sodexo employs some 36,000 employees to deliver integrated facilities management services to clients at over 2,000 locations in the energy, corporate, healthcare, education, leisure, defence and justice sectors. With an annual turnover of over £1bn, we provide everything from catering, cleaning and reception to security, laboratory and grounds maintenance services, enabling our clients to focus on their core business.
At Sodexo we are committed to a leading role in promoting equality opportunities and valuing diversity and inclusion. We seek to create a work environment based on mutual respect for all individuals, building a culture that appreciates and values the experiences and skills brought by each person to benefit our organisation and work hard to ensure that all people, whatever their race, colour, sex, gender identity disability, nationality, national or ethnic origin, religion or belief, marital/partnership or family status, sexual orientation, age, social class, educational background, employment status, working pattern, are welcome to and included within our organisation.
We’re a Disability Confident Leader employer. We’re committed to changing attitudes towards disability, and making sure disabled people have the chance to fulfil their aspirations.
We are building on our support to the Armed Forces community through the development of specific pathways within our recruitment process to support ex-forces personnel and reservists, those applying for jobs with us who meet the ideal candidate criteria for the role advertised are guaranteed to progress to the selection process.