Area Support Manager
We have a fantastic opportunity to enhance your Management career with a very exciting contract as an Area Support Manager to join our amazing team. This will be a steppingstone opportunity for somebody looking to progress into a account manager role. If you have experience in Catering / Soft services, we would love to hear from you.
You will provide operational support to Client Relationship Managers and Director in fulfilment of their role responsibilities.
You’ll work in true partnership with our client and build a strategic relationship providing confident, visible leadership which ensures both our clients and our own Sodexo standards are set and met.
This role would give you a great experience and opportunity to really showcase their knowledge, management and leadership skills while furthering their career and professional development.
- You will Carry out unit audits to measure progress in line with the Company’s laid down requirements, policies, and procedures.
- Have a passion for delivering excellence through understanding the Sodexo Corporate Services values and brand standards and ensure these are delivered across the business.
- Provide support in new and existing contracts tender, mobilisation, and stabilisation.
- Roll out and ensure compliance with new Company initiatives and programs.
- Continually look to implement new initiatives within operations demonstrating forward moving business innovations to Clients.
- Provide cover when site leads, or Client Relationship Managers are on leave an act as first point operational issue escalation and resolution.
- Escalation of any non-compliance or weakness in procedures to appropriate line manager and EHS support function.
- You will need to travel various client location and carry out in depth reviews of sites finances at the end of each period and ensure action plans are put in place as required.
The Ideal Candidate
- Ability to manage multiple workloads and stakeholders in a fast-paced dynamic environment
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to communicate effectively with customers, clients, and employees at all levels.
- Excellent team engagement and being innovative, willingness with a can-do attitude.
- Being client focused with good financial acumen.
- Experience of Soft FM contracts.
- Facilities, Catering, Accounts or Business qualification.
Monday – Friday, 1-2 days at home a week and travelling to various client location in Cork, Kerry & Limerick
Competitive salary plus Bonus, Company Car, and excellent Benefits Package.
As part of our commitment to improving the quality of life for our employees, Sodexo offers include life assurance, 24hrs GP access and the ability to purchase or sell annual leave.
We also have a Sodexo Discount scheme, which offers employees and their friends and family the opportunity to benefit from over 1,200 discounts from top retailers both online and in-store.
About the Company
In the UK and Ireland, Sodexo employs around 30,000 people, and partners with clients in many sectors across business and industry; schools and universities; sports and leisure; energy and resources; government and agencies; healthcare; justice and defence.
Sodexo’s connected; people-centric approach brings together a diverse range of expertise. The breadth of services it offers ranges from food and hospitality; cleaning; reception; concierge (Circles); security; property management and technical services through to data driven workplace strategy and design (Wx); employee engagement and recognition services (Sodexo Engage) and personal home services through Prestige Nursing + Care and the Good Care Group.
Vital Spaces is Sodexo’s value proposition that puts people at the heart of everything we do, bringing together services and solutions and focusing on the productivity and wellbeing of people wherever they are.
Sodexo is committed to being an inclusive employer; we welcome and encourage applications from people with a diverse variety of experiences, backgrounds and identities.
We’re a Disability Confident Leader employer. We’re committed to changing attitudes towards disability, and making sure disabled people have the chance to fulfil their aspirations.
We are building on our support to the Armed Forces community through the development of specific pathways within our recruitment process to support ex-forces personnel and reservists, those applying for jobs with us who meet the ideal candidate criteria for the role advertised are guaranteed to progress to the selection process