This is a fantastic role to manage the Sodexo e-Communications platforms, enable the promotion of Sodexo internally and externally via our corporate websites and support the business and Group HQ with online projects.
• Maintain corporate websites, promoting the company to clients, potential clients, job seekers
• Ensure UK and Ireland intranet sites are up to date with the latest process and procedures
• Work closely with Group to ensure collaborative e-Communications solutions are achieved
• Support projects to deliver new online tools, enabling greater productivity and efficiency
• Manage UAT of online tools to enable continuous improvement
• Produce training materials and conduct training for intranet editors
• Manage intranet editors and ensure appropriate responsibilities for individual elements of the site are met
• Provide monthly statistical reporting on all websites
• Keep up to date with the latest trends and technologies to ensure Sodexo are at the forefront of e-communications
The Ideal Candidate
• Strong web design and development experience
• Confident using proprietary content management systems ideally Tridion CMS
• Able to work both at a strategic level with senior stakeholders whilst being able to drop into the detail with regard to web content
• Significant experience working for a large complex organisation in a similar role
• Ensure that key stakeholders are bought in and engaged into the continuous improvement of the core websites, reflecting the brand proposition
• Ability to provide statistical reporting from Google Analytics / Web Trends
• Understanding and implementing SEO techniques
• Able to communicate on a technical level with IT staff and non technical level with standard business users
c£40,000 plus 15% bonus, 23 days holiday, £1300 Flexible benefits and 5% pension
About the Company
In the UK and Ireland, Sodexo employs some 35,000 employees to deliver integrated facilities management services to clients at over 2,300 locations in the corporate, healthcare, education, leisure, defence and justice sectors.
With an annual turnover of over £1bn, we provide everything from catering, cleaning and reception to security, laboratory and grounds maintenance services, enabling our clients to focus on their core business.
Please note a