Are you a skilled Transformation manager with a great track record in an outsourced B2B environment? Do you have great influencing and negotiation skills in addition to experience in leading business change and delivering strategies? We want to hear from you!
We are pipelining for future business growth and are looking to recruit for a Transformation Manager. You will be responsible for growing the business on multiple sites and there is potential for this to grow into a global contract.
Leading the client portfolio – providing confident, visible leadership, ensuring standards are set and delivered, talent and resources are utilised optimally, client relationships are nurtured and developed and all opportunities for best practice and capability growth are leveraged.
- Delivering on Financial and Operational Targets
- Team Management
- Client Relationship Management
- Strategy and Planning
- Delivery of Excellence in Risk, Compliance and Quality Management
- Effective Management of Internal Resources
- Management Contribution to Corporate Services regionally and globally
The Ideal Candidate
- Client business language is English – therefore must have excellent oral and written English
- Experience of having operated successfully within an outsourced B2B environment
- Demonstrable track record of developing successful operational strategies across a broad portfolio of target client groups
- Exceptional client relationship management skills
- Negotiation skills
- Development of commercially viable solutions
- Considerable experience in sector contracting and sector technical service delivery
- Proven financial acumen essential with commercial experience and business acumen
- Proven track record of initiating and leading demanding business change programmes
- Proven experience of developing profitable relationships with clients
- Proven experience in identifying and selling new business
- Proven track record of leading and managing experienced operators and large numbers of employees
- Excellent communication, influencing and facilitation skills
- High standards of numeracy and written communication, particularly sales/bid copy
£Competitive salary and package
About the Company
Sodexo are currently recruiting for a number of brand new opportunities due to growth in our Corporate Services segment. Sodexo is the 19th largest employer worldwide, operating in 80 countries and employing 427,000 employees worldwide, we are the leader in Quality of Life services. Sodexo is not only a growth company; it is also a people-oriented company that places quality of life of its 100 million consumers at the centre of its mission. Join our teams and experience their passion and the unique Sodexo spirit!