We currently have an opportunity for a Technical Supervisor to join our team. This is a great opportunity for a customer focused individual to join a world leading food and facilities management company, which can offer unrivalled opportunities for career progression.
• Accountable for hard service delivery for all aspects Sodexo activity in the area, interaction with local customers to ensure high level of customer satisfaction and service delivery improvement initiatives.
• Ownership of all documents relevant to inspection readiness, e.g. expert packages.
• Accountable for all engineering and SHE compliance in the area. Working with the technicians to ensure local SHE tours, job freeze audits, SHE / GMP investigations and SSOW audits are in place and completed.
• Responsible for building management SHE activities, such as fire safety systems, SSOW, BOSHE, environmental risk assessments and accurate asset information.
• To support the implementation of maintenance best practice techniques in their area, including maintenance excellence processes.
• To be knowledgeable and able to deliver local business continuity plans.
• To implement site service or process improvement initiatives, such as asset life cycle management.
• Supervise a team of technicians, ensuring performance management and the correct capabilities are available within the team.
• Understand and assist with the local change control procedures.
• The role holder will be expected to respond to emergency calls
• The role holder will help to develop the delivery of the energy improvement plan for their area.
• Own any local engineering risk assessments and SOP’s
• Work closely with the IFM Planner and Co-ordinator to produce the weekly plan for all Sodexo services in the area.
• Support the area asset improvement plan.
• To ensure continuous improvement of the service through techniques such as RCA’s, PDR’s, lean processes.
• Ensure correct use of SAP and Prime systems.
The Ideal Candidate
• A highly customer focused individual, motivating and driving performance in teams to deliver high standards of service and cost effectiveness.
• Capability of leading multi-functional technician teams in a regulated environment where asset performance is a business critical requirement
• The role holder will have a well-developed knowledge of maintenance processes, and the application of best practices and the effective deployment of maintenance strategies in technically complex customer environments
• Experience of integrated risk management and the methods employed to manage engineering risks, hazards and controls.
• Full understanding of H&S and other regulatory obligations applicable to asset management
• The role holder will have a sound grasp of all the services delivered by FM and will understand their impact on their customers
• To have developed from a technician/HNC background supported by substantial experience of similar roles and/or a member of professional FM and/or engineering organisations e.g. BIFM, IMechE, etc.
• The role holder will have an understanding of the range of customer business operations across AstraZeneca, and will understand the operating model of the AZ business.
• The role holder will have a strong technical background, with knowledge of the engineering principles and practices utilised across the lifecycle of asset and facilities design and utility operations
• Recognised expertise and competence in defined areas of functional engineering
• Professionally accredited engineer, Chartered or equivalent with a recognised European accrediting body
ideal first step into supervisory position.
About the Company
Sodexo UK & Ireland employs around 36,000 people and delivers On-site Service Solutions to clients at over 2,300 locations including offices, hospitals, schools, defence sites, prisons, sporting events and visitor attractions.
With an annual turnover of over £1bn, Sodexo delivers a diverse range of services from catering, cleaning, reception to security, laboratory and grounds maintenance services, enabling clients to focus on their core business.