We currently have an opportunity for a Storekeeper to join our team. This is a great opportunity for a customer focused individual to join a world leading food and facilities management company, which can offer unrivalled opportunities for career progression.
- As directed by the Warehouse Supervisor (W/S) Assist with receipt, storage, maintenance and issue of all stores including chemicals handled by the department.
- Assist with distribution of chemicals to numerous Sodexo departments.
- Carry out general housekeeping duties as directed by the W/S or storekeeper as required.
- Receive on-job training/attend training courses as necessary.
The Ideal Candidate
- Experienced of working effectively as part of a team.
- The ability to provide support encouragement.
- The ability to establish good professional relationships with colleagues.
- An ability to act on their own initiative.
- Customer service skills essential
About the Company
In the UK and Ireland, Sodexo employs some 35,000 employees to deliver integrated facilities management services to clients at over 2,000 locations in the corporate, healthcare, education, leisure, defence and justice sectors. With an annual turnover of over £1bn, we provide everything from catering, cleaning and reception to security, laboratory and grounds maintenance services, enabling our clients to focus on their core business.
We are building on our support to the Armed Forces community through the development of specific pathways within our recruitment process to support ex-forces personnel and reservists, those applying for jobs with us who meet the ideal candidate criteria for the role advertised are guaranteed to progress to the selection process.
Sodexo and our clients are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and adults within a regulated activity. Certain roles will require applicants to undergo screening appropriate to the post, including checks with past