Service Support Coordinator - Advertised on behalf of Essex CRC
Essex CRC are currently recruiting for a Service Support Coordinator based in Chelmsford.
The role of Service Support Coordinator is integral to the successful and smooth running of the CRC. This role will focus on supporting Essex CRC to co-ordinate and deliver administration /service support. You will supervise the activity of a dispersed and mobile staff team to ensure quality services are delivered and performance and contractual targets met within a resource allocation framework.
If you want to join an innovative, creative and high performing organisation, we offer challenging and rewarding roles and the opportunity to make a positive contribution to reducing reoffending in Essex. We offer excellent opportunities for personal and professional development and are committed to supportive induction and appraisal.
- Oversee the work, performance and conduct of staff in accordance with the expectations and requirements of the CRC.
- Assist and direct staff/resources in planning and prioritising activities in order to meet specific requirements
- Supervise the completion of tasks to ensure these are completed efficiently and effectively
- Monitor delegated budgets and purchase orders in accordance with financial regulations
- Ensure all working practices comply with Health & Safety regulations and the CRC policies.
- Organise and assign resources, including allocating tasks to staff in accordance with their job description and the needs of the organization and prioritise resources to achieve best value and effective service delivery
- Manage or oversee the delivery of all work and quality assurance processes to meet expected standards.
- Complete and maintain rotas and schedules to create efficiency
- Deliver ongoing training and coaching to all staff.
- Attend and participate in local, regional and national meetings as required.
- Assist the MSD to develop and maintain an up to date copy of documentation.
- Participate in the planning and delivery of presentations and training events. Contribute to the visibility and engagement strategy.
- Facilitate team meetings.
- Monitoring and analysis of performance. Develop and implement, if required, improvement plans to deliver in line with objectives.
- Responsible for ensuring that all staff ensure the safeguarding of children in all their contact with service users
- Contribute to management of health and safety including accident and incident investigations making recommendations for improvements
The Ideal Candidate
- Excellent IT, communication and presentation skills
- Proven admin support experience
- Able to work with confidential information
- Experience of working to deadlines and under pressure
- Excellent communicator
- Knowledge and implementation of service delivery
- Encourages others to progress and develop
- Displays resilience and does not take set back personally
- Anticipates and adapts to new circumstances , constantly looking to create value and growth
- Openly encourages new thinking and perspectives and challenges their own thinking
Band 3 salary commencing at £23,268 per annum
37 hours per week
The role may require occasional evening and weekend working
About the Company
The role of Essex CRC is to rehabilitate service users, reduce reoffending and protect the public and we are one of six CRCs operated by Sodexo Justice Services in the UK. We work with service users both in the community and in custody to deliver the sentence of the court, to rehabilitate them and to provide a range of programmes and interventions to turn their lives around. We deliver effective offender management and rehabilitation services to low and medium risk service users and our highly skilled staff work in a range of disciplines to make a real difference. Our aim is to create a better future for the people we work with – service users, victims and their families and local communities. We are proud to have strong relationships with other criminal justice agencies, local authorities, health trusts, employment and training providers, and work with contracted partners to enhance delivery to our service users.
We serve the county from the 6 major towns: Chelmsford, Colchester, Harlow, Thurrock, Basildon, Southend. Essex CRC is an Equal Opportunities employer. All applicants are considered on the basis of suitability for the post, irrespective of race, gender, sexual orientation, disability, age or religion.