Senior Sales Coordinator
We have an excellent opportunity for someone to lead and motivate our team within central London whilst promoting our fantastic range of venues. Ensuring our customers receive the excellent service they expect you will manage client relationships whilst leading the team to exceed their targets.
Our heritage is built on catering and hospitality experience and fuelled by our passion for exceptional food and service. For over 40 years we have been providing bespoke catering and hospitality services for sports stadia, racecourses, visitor, attractions, historic venues, major events and premium airline lounges. Recognised across the globe for hospitality, we help create exceptional moments at extraordinary events such as Royal Ascot, Tour de France, The Open Championship and RHS Chelsea Flower Show.
For more information on the company see Careers in Sports and Leisure
- Develop existing accounts and engage with them to increase their commitment.
- Manage sales enquiries and client bookings
- Prepare and issue contracts and invoices for all sales
- Manage debt through collecting payments
- Maintain an up to date CRM system
- Understand the local & regional market in order to sell effectively against the competition from both the venue and catering perspective.
- Assist with entertaining, sales missions, networking and exhibitions and at all times act as an ambassador for both Sodexo Prestige Venues & Events, Peyton Events and the venue client
- Support the Sales & Events Manager in the development of strategies and action plans for the re-active sales team
- Take responsibility for the re-active sales team in the absence of the Sales & Events Manager
The Ideal Candidate
- A proven track record in a sales role
- A strong knowledge of the local market
- A good researcher, negotiator, and client focussed approach
- Understanding of strategy creation and willingness to grow a business
- Excellent communication verbal & written skills
- Excellent business relationship building skills and understanding of customer needs
Up to £26,000 + Bonus + Benefits
About the Company
Our mission is improve the quality of life of Sodexo employees and all those we serve, and contribute to the economic, social and environmental development of the communities, regions and countries in which we operate. We work to improve the well-being of people across the globe through our unique range of expert services and the talent of our teams. As one of the world’s largest employers and a
company of “people at the service of other people,” we are committed to being an employer of choice – providing jobs for our people, as well as training and opportunities for internal promotion to help our employees move up the career ladder.