Senior Field Operations Manager
Job Title: Field Based Senior Operations Manager
Location: Covering Scotland
Salary: Up to £44,000 depending on experience
We currently have a fantastic opportunity within Sodexo’s Integrator operations team for a highly motivated and experienced senior operations manager to cover Scotland. If you have experience of people management and of working with senior stakeholders within a large business this could be the perfect role for you!
- Support the Regional Operations Manager in overall regional delivery through effective people and organisational management.
- Leading and influencing core activity with senior responsibility over the regional team.
- Effective senior level supply chain management of the clients procured contractor base
- Working with our projects teams helping to oversee delivery of lifecycle, upgrade and investment programmes
- Maximize the functionality and productivity of the field team.
The Ideal Candidate
· Proven experience in a management role within a similar setting
· Someone who is able to build constructive relationships with both internal and external customers.
· Have an excellent understanding of the supply chain process and experience of managing this.
· Experience of being involved in projects and the coordination of them.
· Ideally someone with experience of working at a similar level within Facilities Management or Construction.
As part of our commitment to improving the quality of life for our employees, Sodexo offers a Flexible Benefits Scheme, allowing you to tailor a reward package to suit your needs but includes a technology scheme, private dental insurance, travel insurance, gym membership, Gourmet card, private medical insurance and the ability to purchase or sell annual leave. We also have a Sodexo Discount scheme, which offers employees and their friends and family the opportunity to benefit from over 1,200 discounts from top retailers both online and in-store.