We are looking for a highly organised and proactive ‘people person’ to work in our in-house recruitment team as a recruiter. Working in a sector where you can genuinely make a difference. You’ll ensure we hire fantastic people who share our values and want to help us continue to provide the very best care to our clients across England and Scotland.
We know our superpower is our people and we’ll invest in you, providing you with great training and lots of support. Recruitment plays a key part in our organisation’s success. As an Internal Recruiter you will be part of a team responsible for interviewing carers and managing them through to the offer stage, ensuring they have an unrivalled candidate experience throughout. You will assist with contacting new inbound enquiries as well as approaching new leads or referrals. This is a fast paced and exciting role making a difference in the care sector, and most importantly to our clients’ lives.
Why we think there’s nowhere better than The Good Care Group:
- Hybrid working split between home and office base in Whitechapel, London
- We’ll invest in your career development, through additional training, coaching and mentoring
- Award winning innovative software and processes, including the use of a situational judgement test - a first for the live-in care sector!
- Supportive team and management
- Great place to build skills in recruitment with development opportunities across the Sodexo Group
- Free, confidential Employee Assistance Programme
- Cycle to work scheme
- Building rapport with candidates discussing live-in care and assessing their application
- Scheduling and conducting telephone and face to face/video interviews
- Assess candidate performance accurately against selection benchmarks
- Maintaining up to date and accurate notes on the ATS
- Responding to inbound enquiries via email, website, voicemail and monitoring Live Chat function on our website
- Sending out and collating offers, contracts and training confirmations
- Assisting the compliance team with obtaining onboarding documents
- Attending regular team meetings
The Ideal Candidate
- Excellent communication skills - verbal and written English
- Good knowledge of the healthcare sector
- Competent in the use of IT software such as word, excel, Google workspace
- Advanced (touch) typing ability
- Previous experience of working in a recruitment role
- Ability to handle confidential and sensitive information appropriately
- Desire to deliver a consistently high candidate experience
- Confident communicator who can demonstrate empathy and listening skills
- Capacity to work in a fast paced, high volume recruitment environment, proactively responding to changing requirements
By submitting your details, you acknowledge that The Good Care Group is collecting, processing and using your personal data for managing your application. For more information, please visit our Candidate Privacy Notice
About the Company
In the UK and Ireland, Sodexo employs around 30,000 people, and partners with clients in many sectors across business and industry; schools and universities; sports and leisure; energy and resources; government and agencies; healthcare; justice and defence.
Sodexo’s connected; people-centric approach brings together a diverse range of expertise. The breadth of services it offers ranges from food and hospitality; cleaning; reception; concierge (Circles); security; property management and technical services through to data driven workplace strategy and design (Wx); employee engagement and recognition services (Sodexo Engage) and personal home services through Prestige Nursing + Care and the Good Care Group.
Vital Spaces is Sodexo’s value proposition that puts people at the heart of everything we do, bringing together services and solutions and focusing on the productivity and wellbeing of people wherever they are.
Sodexo is committed to being an inclusive employer; we welcome and encourage applications from people with a diverse variety of experiences, backgrounds and identities.
We’re a Disability Confident Leader employer. We’re committed to changing attitudes towards disability, and making sure disabled people have the chance to fulfil their aspirations.
We are building on our support to the Armed Forces community through the development of specific pathways within our recruitment process to support ex-forces personnel and reservists, those applying for jobs with us who meet the ideal candidate criteria for the role advertised are guaranteed to progress to the selection process