Public Protection Coordinator
HMP Forest Bank are currently recruiting for a Public Protection Coordinator
If you have experience of managing deadlines and diaries, have the ability to prioritise your workload and experience of managing relationships with external partners or suppliers, this is a great opportunity for you.
- Maintain and update PPU database
- Identify all residents subject to PPRC restrictions, complete processes, relevant paperwork and sharing of information to partners and internal departments, update relevant IT systems.
- Review ViSoR daily, ensuring updates and partnerships are requested.
- Follow relevant child safeguarding procedures
- Identify and process any restrictions received in relation to adult & victim safeguarding.
- Identify, update and monitor MAPPA cases
- Disseminate information to relevant departments
- Protect victims, members of the public, and safeguard children
- Complete weekly security report identifying PPU nominals & figures
- IRMM meeting agenda & minutes
- Liaise with internal and external partners
- Training and awareness to staff around public protection & safeguarding
- Liaising with other establishments ensuring that information is transferred
Please see attached job description for further information regarding the role requirements.
The Ideal Candidate
- Good Computer skills and knowledge of excel
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to liaise with external agencies
- Ability to prioritize own workload and use your own initiative
- Ability to work to deadlines
- Adhere to all codes of practice & professional standards as appropriate & required
- Manage situations in a calm and assertive manner
We also offer Sodexo Discounts site promoting discounted mobile phone tariffs, savings across restaurant chains and days out, where you and your family can save money on everything from your weekly food shop to the latest cinema blockbuster and much more.
Post holders will be subjected to an advanced DBS check, a prison security check (level 2) prior to being employed.
About the Company
In the UK and Ireland, Sodexo employs around 30,000 people, and partners with clients in many sectors across business and industry; schools and universities; sports and leisure; energy and resources; government and agencies; healthcare; justice and defence.
Sodexo’s connected; people-centric approach brings together a diverse range of expertise. The breadth of services it offers ranges from food and hospitality; cleaning; reception; concierge (Circles); security; property management and technical services through to data driven workplace strategy and design (Wx); employee engagement and recognition services (Sodexo Engage) and personal home services through Prestige Nursing + Care and the Good Care Group.
Sodexo is committed to being an inclusive employer; we welcome and encourage applications from people with a diverse variety of experiences, backgrounds and identities.
We’re a Disability Confident Leader employer. We’re committed to changing attitudes towards disability, and making sure disabled people have the chance to fulfil their aspirations.
We are building on our support to the Armed Forces community through the development of specific pathways within our recruitment process to support ex-forces personnel and reservists, those applying for jobs with us who meet the ideal candidate criteria for the role advertised are guaranteed to progress to the selection process
Sodexo and our clients are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and adults within a regulated activity. Certain roles will require applicants to undergo screening appropriate to the post, including checks with past employers and the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) and/ or Disclosure Scotland.
Please note all roles within Sodexo Justice are subject to security and recruitment checks which may include a Social Media Check. You will also be asked to provide 5 years’ worth of references and request employment history details from the HMRC.