Part Time SHE Manager
Are you a qualified and experienced Safety, Health and Environment (SHE) professional?
We have a great part time opportunity available to lead Health, Safety and Environment practices across one of our client contracts. This role is home-based working 20 hours per week and will involve occasional travel to our sites based in London.
You will need to have a National H&S qualification (NVQ Level 5/6 equivalent), and have proven experience within a Hard FM/M&E environment.
If you would like more information to understand what it is like to work for Sodexo and a career in Corporate Services, please follow the link below;
- Implement, monitor and review health and safety processes and action plans to ensure all sites comply with best practice and legislative requirements.
- Implementation of the Sodexo Corporate Services Integrated Management System A-Z Health and Safety and A-Z Food Safety standards on sites
- Production of site and task specific documentation while site teams maintain service delivery
- Produce tailored mobilisation plans and H&S interface documents which solution Sodexo ways of working on client sites.
- Support on the development and implementation of Risk Management and Business Continuity Initiatives.
- Provide safety, health, risk & quality support to Sodexo operations and external clients in accordance with Company procedures and agreed objectives
The Ideal Candidate
- National H&S qualification (NVQ Level 5/6 or equivalent)
- Membership of IOSH
- Proven experience within a Hard FM/ M&E environment
- Detailed knowledge of current Health & Safety and Environment legislation
- Experience of Food Safety / HACCP
- Experience of working within a high-profile organisation.
- Experience of Implementing safety and quality systems (OHSAS 18001; ISO 9001; IS 14001)
- Proven recent experience Risk Management and Business Continuity
- Ability to prioritise, work to tight deadlines, both prescribed and self-imposed
- Good organisational /communication skills, able to lead a small team
- Ability to establish and maintain good working relationships at all levels
- Knowledge of waste management
About the Company
In the UK and Ireland, Sodexo employs some 35,000 employees to deliver integrated facilities management services to clients at over 2,000 locations in the corporate, healthcare, education, leisure, defence and justice sectors. With an annual turnover of over £1bn, we provide everything from catering, cleaning and reception to security, laboratory and grounds maintenance services, enabling our clients to focus on their core business.
We are building on our support to the Armed Forces community through the development of specific pathways within our recruitment process to support ex-forces personnel and reservists, those applying for jobs with us who meet the ideal candidate criteria for the role advertised are guaranteed to progress to the selection process