We have a fantastic, permanent, opportunity for an experienced Maintenance officer to join our team in Belfast.
This is an excellent opportunity for an individual who is looking to work with an estates team where you will manage high quality and effective maintenance services across our clients properties.
The role will cover the west region of Northern Ireland so being able to drive is essential, you will also have worked in a similar role providing the management of maintenance services across a complex estate.
- Be an essential part of the management of a team who will ensure the safe operation, installation, maintenance and repair of multiple M&E services, building fabric and specialist equipment on site.
- Co-ordinate labour (direct and sub contract) to ensure delivery of the Planned Preventative Maintenance, Reactive Maintenance and Micro Projects across a complex portfolio of buildings.
- Undertaking continual assessment of quality of contract services delivery
- Providing advice and guidance to the contract team in all aspects the of the M&E and building services associated with the contract.
- Participate in the on-call rota, providing out of hours cover for the helpdesk.
The Ideal Candidate
- Experience in a similar role where you have managed maintenance services on a complex estate.
- You must have a relevant level 4 qualification (such as NVQ, HNC etc) in an engineering discipline
- Successful delivery of micro works on a complex estate.
- Excellent relationship building skills and stakeholder management skills.
- It's preferable if you are a CIBSE Low Carbon Assessor although not essential.
A Full driving licence
About the Company
In the UK and Ireland, Sodexo employs some 36,000 employees to deliver integrated facilities management services to clients at over 2,000 locations in the energy, corporate, healthcare, education, leisure, defence and justice sectors. With an annual turnover of over £1bn, we provide everything from catering, cleaning and reception to security, laboratory and grounds maintenance services, enabling our clients to focus on their core business.
At Sodexo we are committed to a leading role in promoting equality opportunities and valuing diversity and inclusion. We seek to create a work environment based on mutual respect for all individuals, building a culture that appreciates and values the experiences and skills brought by each person to benefit our organisation and work hard to ensure that all people, whatever their race, colour, sex, gender identity disability, nationality, national or ethnic origin, religion or belief, marital/partnership or family status, sexual orientation, age, social class, educational background, employment status, working pattern, are welcome to and included within our organisation.
We’re a Disability Confident Leader employer. We’re committed to changing attitudes towards disability, and making sure disabled people have the chance to fulfil their aspirations.
We are building on our support to the Armed Forces community through the development of specific pathways within our recruitment process to support ex-forces personnel and reservists, those applying for jobs with us who meet the ideal candidate criteria for the role advertised are guaranteed to progress to the selection process.