We are currently seeking a Kitchen Porter to work in one of our Dublin sites.
We are looking for someone with excellent organisational skills, the ability to prioritise their workload and have the ability to communicate effectively with a range of audiences.
You will be working as part of a team but you will at times be expected to work independently and under your own initiative
- wash pots, pans, utensils
- operate the dishwasher, to wash cutlery, crockery and any other kitchen equipment to the standard required
- empty bins and dispose of waste correctly
- clean and keep the stores free from dirt and untidiness
- rotate the stock in them
- have a ‘’can do’’ attitude, believe in ‘’Team comes first’’
- be comfortable with daily colleague and customer interaction,
- undertake all cleaning to the company’s standard according to the cleaning rotaa
- have a high standard of personal hygiene & neatness
- be meticulous in the cleaning of service counters, tables
- flexible and to attend any reasonable request by management.
The Ideal Candidate
This is a high profile establishment so a good level of English alongside the correct attitude and personal presentation are required.
30 hours per week (11am-5pm)
Monday to Friday
Training will be given
Applications to: Sigitas.Zubrickas@Sodexo.com
About the Company
Sodexo UK & Ireland employs around 43,000 people and delivers On-Site Service Solutions to clients at over 2,300 locations including offices, hospitals, schools, defence sites, prisons, sporting events and visitor attractions.
At Sodexo we are committed to a leading role in promoting equality opportunities and valuing diversity and inclusion. We seek to create a work environment based on mutual respect for all individuals, building a culture that appreciates and values the experiences and skills brought by each person to benefit our organisation and work hard to ensure that all people, whatever their age, disability, gender, transgender, marital or family status, race or ethnicity, religious belief of sexual orientation are welcome to and included within our business.