Do you have excellent communication skills with a Facilities Management insight? If so, this is the perfect opportunity for you to develop both your administrative and Facilities Management experience within a brand-new team at the University of Greenwich.
As Service Desk Administrator, you will provide first line helpdesk support being the first point of contact for a variety of facilities management requirements and administration. The helpdesk is the first point of contact for a variety of facilities management requirements and administration which interfaces with the Facilities Management on site teams and clients (both internal and external) so excellent communication, organisation skills and understanding of the contract is a must.
With strong administrative skills and customer focus, you will provide a friendly and proactive service to customers and conduct an efficient handling of each query and advise customers of the consequent solution.
This role involves working 40 hours per week, 5 out of 7 days and the successful candidate must be available to work between 07am - 7pm Monday to Sunday as per contractual requirements.
- Provide a friendly and professional point of contact for customers for any queries or concerns
- Handle incoming calls and manage outgoing calls as required
- Liaise with wider team members to ensure the best resolution, consistent with the contract
- Completing administration tasks that relate to the contact, including assigning contract colleagues and sub-contractors to service requirement tasks, ,general admin etc
- Liaise with relevant Contract staff and subcontractors in relation to all aspects of service desk requirements and that required information is returned in a timely manner. Respond to queries, amend data and re-issue tasks as required
- Work closely with Contract/Facilities Managers to develop and enhance the quality of service and reporting processes
- Carry out monitoring of data to ensure that Helpdesk work orders have been accurately created, assigned, prioritised and categorised in line with contractual KPI's and SLA's
The Ideal Candidate
- Exceptional customer service and administration skills
- Previous experience in a similar administrative/customer service role within a Facilities Management environment
- Excellent communication skills
- Exemplary attention to detail
- Self-motivated, enthusiastic and professional
- Commercial awareness
- The proven ability to work under pressure and deal with challenging situations.
- The ability to make decisions, take ownership and use your own initiative to resolve problems
- An understanding of FM contracts (ideally within a PPP/ PFI context), key performance indicators and deliverables
As part of our commitment to improving the quality of life for our employees, Sodexo offers a Flexible Benefits Scheme, allowing you to tailor a reward package to suit your needs but includes a technology scheme, private dental insurance, travel insurance, gym membership, Gourmet card, private medical insurance and the ability to purchase or sell annual leave. We also have a Sodexo Discount scheme, which offers employees and their friends and family the opportunity to benefit from over 1,200 discounts from top retailers both online and in-store.
About the Company
In the UK and Ireland, Sodexo employs some 36,000 employees to deliver integrated facilities management services to clients at over 2,000 locations in the energy, corporate, healthcare, education, leisure, defence and justice sectors. With an annual turnover of over £1bn, we provide everything from catering, cleaning and reception to security, laboratory and grounds maintenance services, enabling our clients to focus on their core business.
At Sodexo we are committed to a leading role in promoting equality opportunities and valuing diversity and inclusion. We seek to create a work environment based on mutual respect for all individuals, building a culture that appreciates and values the experiences and skills brought by each person to benefit our organisation and work hard to ensure that all people, whatever their race, colour, sex, gender identity disability, nationality, national or ethnic origin, religion or belief, marital/partnership or family status, sexual orientation, age, social class, educational background, employment status, working pattern, are welcome to and included within our organisation.
We’re a Disability Confident Leader employer. We’re committed to changing attitudes towards disability, and making sure disabled people have the chance to fulfil their aspirations.
We are building on our support to the Armed Forces community through the development of specific pathways within our recruitment process to support ex-forces personnel and reservists, those applying for jobs with us who meet the ideal candidate criteria for the role advertised are guaranteed to progress to the selection process.