- Ensure all of your assigned duties / tasks are completed as required
- Ensure all checklists are signed off as required
- Comply with all health & safety regulations
- Carry out any reasonable work instruction to the standard required
- Responsible for all day to day aspects relating to the maintenance of the GMP cleaning service within the contract specification to the agreed performance
- To provide a cleaning service to the agreed standards in GMP areas in accordance with the Service Level Agreements and Key Performance Indicators specified in the service contract
- To actively enforce relevant statutory, company and site H&S compliance together with the monitoring of related equipment
- To ensure all agreed Client paperwork is available to GMP cleaning team and all paperwork reviewed for accuracy in line with Client SOP and expectations
The Ideal Candidate
- Cleaning experience preferred but not essential
- Experience working in a manufacturing environment is desirable but not a requirement
- Must have good interpersonal and communication skills
- Good standard of oral and written English
- Attention to detail
About the Company
In the UK and Ireland, Sodexo employs some 36,000 employees to deliver integrated facilities management services to clients at over 2,000 locations in the energy, corporate, healthcare, education, leisure, defence and justice sectors. With an annual turnover of over £1bn, we provide everything from catering, cleaning and reception to security, laboratory and grounds maintenance services, enabling our clients to focus on their core business.
At Sodexo we are committed to a leading role in promoting equality opportunities and valuing diversity and inclusion. We seek to create a work environment based on mutual respect for all individuals, building a culture that appreciates and values the experiences and skills brought by each person to benefit our organisation and work hard to ensure that all people, whatever their race, colour, sex, gender identity disability, nationality, national or ethnic origin, religion or belief, marital/partnership or family status, sexual orientation, age, social class, educational background, employment status, working pattern, are welcome to and included within our organisation.
We’re a Disability Confident Leader employer. We’re committed to changing attitudes towards disability, and making sure disabled people have the chance to fulfil their aspirations.
We are building on our support to the Armed Forces community through the development of specific pathways within our recruitment process to support ex-forces personnel and reservists, those applying for jobs with us who meet the ideal candidate criteria for the role advertised are guaranteed to progress to the selection process.