Sodexo Live! have a fantastic opportunity for a talented Personal Assistant to join our team supporting two global executive leaders within our business.
You will be working from home with the need to travel occasionally and with some overnight stays.
Your focus will be to provide an efficient, effective & professional administration service to the CEO of Global Airport Lounges and the Global Marketing Director who travel frequently across the globe.
You will have a good understanding of confidentiality, be highly organised in your approach to your work and a positive, can-do attitude. It goes without saying that your communication skills will be outstanding as you will be liaising with a broad range of stakeholders.
At Sodexo Live! we bring people together, we create exceptional moments and lasting memories. We are a unique community of people mobilized to create live experiences that are unforgettable.
When you join Sodexo Live! you truly belong, you will have the opportunity to thrive with career and learning opportunities available across the organisation - we cant wait for you to join us!
- Proactive and efficient diary management for the leaders you are supporting.
- Drive executive delivery by monitoring e-mails and proactively action as agreed, ensuring deadlines are met by the CEO and Marketing Head and outstanding actions followed up.
- Organise meetings, ensuring that the CEO and Marketing Head are prepared for all meetings with papers/packs etc. Attend and support as requested.
- Arrange extensive travel including flights, accommodation, car hire, meeting rooms etc. for the leaders you are supporting. Understand and comply with Group travel policy where appropriate and ensure cost-effective utilisation of the travel budget.
- The provision of administrative expertise, managing all forms of correspondence such as post, email and taking minutes and dictation in meetings for recording and communication purposes.
- Produce and update Excel spreadsheets and Power Point presentations as required.
- Accountable for organising all meetings on/off site in addition to client entertaining and events.
- Responsible for the management of electronic and paper files.
- Management of purchase order requests for the cost centres of the leaders you are supporting and GNR processes in line with Group guidelines.
- Manage client communication as well as responsibility for liaising with clients Personal Assistants to diarise meetings and events as required.
The Ideal Candidate
- Previous Executive Administration experience
- Competent with Microsoft office applications (including Outlook, Word, Excel, Publisher & PowerPoint)
- Good numerical and verbal skills.
- Excellent communication, organisational and administration skills, including editing skills.
- Outstanding attention to detail
- Ability to multitask and thrive in a fast paced environment
- Have worked in an environment where confidentiality is imperative.
- Ability to be resilient and adaptable
- Good standard of general education
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team
- Experience of working with an extremely busy team with very high standards
- Flexibility due to the travel requirements and working patterns of business leaders.
- Fluent spoken and written English required, French is a positive addition but not essential.
Competitive Salary + bonus & great benefits
WFH Remote some travel may be required to attend meetings and events requiring occasional overnight stays and ability to travel to the London office when required.
Work Pattern - Monday to Friday 8.30am – 5.00pm 40hrs pw with flexibility
We also offer Sodexo Discounts site promoting discounted mobile phone tariffs, savings across restaurant chains and days out, where you and your family can save money on everything from your weekly food shop to the latest cinema blockbuster and much more!
We're all about building a workplace for the future, we believe in equal opportunities, and we celebrate diversity. We’re an inclusive workplace, where everyone is welcome, everyone can be natural, and be the best versions of themselves. We recognise that we’re on a journey with regards to diversity and inclusion and would therefore welcome applications for candidates from underrepresented backgrounds.
About the Company
In the UK and Ireland, Sodexo employs around 30,000 people, and partners with clients in many sectors across business and industry; schools and universities; sports and leisure; energy and resources; government and agencies; healthcare; justice and defence.
Sodexo’s connected; people-centric approach brings together a diverse range of expertise. The breadth of services it offers ranges from food and hospitality; cleaning; reception; concierge (Circles); security; property management and technical services through to data driven workplace strategy and design (Wx); employee engagement and recognition services (Sodexo Engage) and personal home services through Prestige Nursing + Care and the Good Care Group.
Vital Spaces is Sodexo’s value proposition that puts people at the heart of everything we do, bringing together services and solutions and focusing on the productivity and wellbeing of people wherever they are.
Sodexo is committed to being an inclusive employer; we welcome and encourage applications from people with a diverse variety of experiences, backgrounds and identities.
We’re a Disability Confident Leader employer. We’re committed to changing attitudes towards disability, and making sure disabled people have the chance to fulfil their aspirations.
We are building on our support to the Armed Forces community through the development of specific pathways within our recruitment process to support ex-forces personnel and reservists, those applying for jobs with us who meet the ideal candidate criteria for the role advertised are guaranteed to progress to the selection process