We have an exciting new opportunity available as an Energy Analyst who will work alongside our colleagues within our Energy and Sustainability Services team. The role will involve providing energy management analysis and reporting services directly to our clients in accordance with our contractual obligations, support other Sodexo employees in delivering energy management analysis to our clients and support with Sodexo’s own energy management analysis and reporting requirements, if required. This role would suit a recent graduate.
- Produce regular energy and water consumption reports including benchmarking and financial metrics and interpret into meaningful analysis.
- Communications and reporting to contractors, relating to energy and sustainability performance and improvements.
- Training of clients and building users on how to read/use their energy data
- Proactive development of energy and water consumption reporting methods
The Ideal Candidate
- Knowledge of energy management and carbon reporting activities with relatable experience of key activities.
- Ability to deal with complex high-volume data.
- Excellent planning, organisational and communication skills.
- Ability to work across functions and with client and suppliers to achieve outcomes.
- Graduate degree (or equivalent) in relevant subject (Science, Mathematics, Engineering or Environmental Management) or demonstrable experience.
- DEC and/or EPC knowledge and experience.
Competitive + bonus
We also offer Sodexo Discounts site promoting discounted mobile phone tariffs, savings across restaurant chains and days out, where you and your family can save money on everything from your weekly food shop to the latest cinema blockbuster and much more
About the Company
In the UK and Ireland, Sodexo employs some 35,000 employees to deliver integrated facilities management services to clients at over 2,000 locations in the corporate, healthcare, education, leisure, Defence and justice sectors. With an annual turnover of over £1bn, we provide everything from catering, cleaning and reception to security, laboratory and grounds maintenance services, enabling our clients to focus on their core business.
Sodexo and our clients are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and adults within a regulated activity. Certain roles will require applicants to undergo screening appropriate to the post, including checks with past employers and the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) and/ or Disclosure Scotland.
We are building on our support to the Armed Forces community through the development of specific pathways within our recruitment process to further engage ex-forces personnel and reservists. Those applying for roles with us who meet the essential criteria advertised under the ‘ideal candidate’ on the vacancy advertised are guaranteed to progress within the selection process.