We are currently seeking an experienced Contract Manager to lead Sodexo Contract at our energy client's site in Scotland. In this role you will be responsible for all aspects of performance of this contract from Service Delivery (a full Integrated FM offer), through to financial performance, contractual compliance and reporting. You will be working on a fast paced site where your ability to drive performance and service excellence will be essential.
This is a fantastic opportunity to enhance your facilities management career by delivering strategic account management, leading a dedicated team, developing solutions and driving innovation!
Sodexo’s Energy & Resources team serves clients across specialist industries: oil & gas; mining and engineering; construction plus other energy sectors.
Due to the nature of the role it will involve regular travel to client’s sites across the UK with some overnight stays to meet business requirements
- Deliver strategic account management through leadership of teams, developing solutions, and measuring performance against contract SLAs
- Lead the delivery of services (including project management, grounds maintenance, security and reception, waste management, catering, cleaning) and key programs
- Ensure best in class health and safety record and compliance across the site. Drive operational teams to implement a strong safety culture in alignment with Sodexo Zero harm mindset
- Lead, develop, manage and engage a high performing team to achieve their objectives and the Sodexo strategy ensuring highest quality services provided to the client
- Support Account Director in the development of business strategy in line with current and emerging client needs
- Provide direction and expertise to the operating area by promoting Sodexo strategies and best business practices and act as subject matter expert in FM services to grow existing service delivery across the portfolio
- Analyse and review all financial measures and tools to ensure positive financial performance through accurate forecasting and account management, capturing variable services performed and ensuring correct invoicing along with the relevant back up to the client for approval and auditable purposes
- Drive innovation and continuous improvement of people, systems and processes
- Carry out regular service audits. Ensure client and customer monthly billing and invoicing is carried out correctly and in timely manner
- Ensure compliance with all company and client policies and procedures
The Ideal Candidate
- Experience operating successfully within multi-site outsourced environment
- Previous experience of managing FM Contracts with multiservice delivery
- Stakeholder management skills. Experience of building and nurturing strong client relationships
- Proven track record of initiating and leading demanding business transformation programmes
- Excellent analytical skills with a strong bias towards P&L financial management
- People management skills with experience in coaching teams
- Excellent communication, influencing and facilitation skills
- Self-motivated and able to work on own initiative within team environment
- Knowledge of SAP, Eprophit system & Payroll Systems (UDC)
- Driving licence and ability to travel UK wide for business needs
Where we can be flexible:
- Experience managing both soft and hard services
- IOSH managing safely qualification
- RIPHH qualification or similar
Up to £35,000
Role based in Renfrew, Glasgow, Scotland
We also offer Sodexo Discounts site promoting discounted mobile phone tariffs, savings across restaurant chains and days out, where you and your family can save money on everything from your weekly food shop to the latest cinema blockbuster and much more
About the Company
In the UK and Ireland, Sodexo employs some 36,000 employees to deliver integrated facilities management services to clients at over 2,000 locations in the energy, corporate, healthcare, education, leisure, defence and justice sectors. With an annual turnover of over £1bn, we provide everything from catering, cleaning and reception to security, laboratory and grounds maintenance services, enabling our clients to focus on their core business.
At Sodexo we are committed to a leading role in promoting equality opportunities and valuing diversity and inclusion. We seek to create a work environment based on mutual respect for all individuals, building a culture that appreciates and values the experiences and skills brought by each person to benefit our organisation and work hard to ensure that all people, whatever their race, colour, sex, gender identity disability, nationality, national or ethnic origin, religion or belief, marital/partnership or family status, sexual orientation, age, social class, educational background, employment status, working pattern, are welcome to and included within our organisation.
We’re a Disability Confident Leader employer. We’re committed to changing attitudes towards disability, and making sure disabled people have the chance to fulfil their aspirations.
We are building on our support to the Armed Forces community through the development of specific pathways within our recruitment process to support ex-forces personnel and reservists, those applying for jobs with us who meet the ideal candidate criteria for the role advertised are guaranteed to progress to the selection process.