Customer Experience Executive
As we move forward away from the pandemic and work in creating a better working world, at Sodexo we are working closely with our client Shell, based in London Waterloo to elevate the experience and make it a mission to create a meaningful community in the workplace. A place where Shell employees will be able to share ideas, learn and inspire within a collaborative space and feel part of a community.
As a Community Team member, you will play an integral part in a world of positive culture and connectivity by...
- Help build a welcoming and collaborative community by being genuinely enthusiastic about customer experience.
- Greet with a warm and welcoming demeanour, be highly motivated with a can-do attitude.
- Are an empathetic and excellent communicator who will always put clients first.
- Follow guidance/direction by the Community Manager/client, to support the success of the Community floor and Business Suite as necessary.
- Find ways of creating meaningful moments.
- Any assigned tasks completed by the required deadline and as per SLAs
- A positive working environment where the ‘One Team’ culture is evident, actively followed by being part of sharing an uplifting culture.
The Ideal Candidate
- Will have at least 2+ experience in delivering a high standard of service within a host role, with hospitality and corporate awareness. Must have experience with
- MS Office and systems.
- Excellent interpersonal and networking skills.
- Great verbal and communication skills.
- Attentive to detail, conscientious, manage tasks efficiently and effectively.
- Strong organisational skills with a mindset of being a step ahead.
- Would be looking to embark on a Customer Journey, find ways of building a positive community culture and wants to make a difference by adding value to their everyday work.
- Willing to put on a different pair of lenses and walk through the eyes of a customer, to help understand the needs, be a step ahead and deliver a unique bespoke 5* Service.
- Wants to work in striving to deliver the best in whatever you do and want to leave a lasting impression.
- You will play an integral part in creating an evolving department where as a team we will be a vital connection between the business and the people, creating meaningful relationships with our colleagues and customers where people can come into work, collaborate, have fun and leave with a smile because you made a persons day simple and connected.
- Holiday's entitlement 20 days (pro-rota) including bank holidays.
- Uniform provided
- Competitive Salary
We also offer Sodexo Discounts site promoting discounted mobile phone tariffs, savings across restaurant chains and days out, where you and your family can save money on everything from your weekly food shop to the latest cinema blockbuster and much more
About the Company
In the UK and Ireland, Sodexo employs some 36,000 employees to deliver integrated facilities management services to clients at over 2,000 locations in the energy, corporate, healthcare, education, leisure, defence and justice sectors. With an annual turnover of over £1bn, we provide everything from catering, cleaning and reception to security, laboratory and grounds maintenance services, enabling our clients to focus on their core business.
At Sodexo we are committed to a leading role in promoting equality opportunities and valuing diversity and inclusion. We seek to create a work environment based on mutual respect for all individuals, building a culture that appreciates and values the experiences and skills brought by each person to benefit our organisation and work hard to ensure that all people, whatever their race, colour, sex, gender identity disability, nationality, national or ethnic origin, religion or belief, marital/partnership or family status, sexual orientation, age, social class, educational background, employment status, working pattern, are welcome to and included within our organisation.
We’re a Disability Confident Leader employer. We’re committed to changing attitudes towards disability, and making sure disabled people have the chance to fulfil their aspirations.
We are building on our support to the Armed Forces community through the development of specific pathways within our recruitment process to support ex-forces personnel and reservists, those applying for jobs with us who meet the ideal candidate criteria for the role advertised are guaranteed to progress to the selection process.