Cleaner - Part Time Evening
We are currently seeking a highly talented and driven person to work in the one of our Dublin sites.
We are looking for someone with excellent organisational skills, the ability to prioritise their workload and have the ability to communicate effectively with a range of audiences.
You will be working as part of a team but you will at times be expected to work independently and under your own initiative.
- Ensure all of your assigned duties / tasks are completed as required
- Ensure all checklists are signed off as required
- Comply with all health & safety regulations
- Carry out any reasonable work instruction to the standard required
The Ideal Candidate
- Cleaning experience preferred but not essential
- Must have good interpersonal and communication skills
- Good standard of oral and written English
Cleaner- Part Time - Evenings
20 hours per week
5 days over 7 - Weekends required
Training will be provided
Please send cv to email@example.com
About the Company
In the UK and Ireland, Sodexo employs some 35,000 employees to deliver integrated facilities management services to clients at over 2,000 locations in the corporate, healthcare, education, leisure, defence and justice sectors. With an annual turnover of over £1bn, we provide everything from catering, cleaning and reception to security, laboratory and grounds maintenance services, enabling our clients to focus on their core business.
We are building on our support to the Armed Forces community through the development of specific pathways within our recruitment process to support ex-forces personnel and reservists, those applying for jobs with us who meet the ideal candidate criteria for the role advertised are guaranteed to progress to the selection process