Business Support Administrator
Do you have experience managing customer relationships, financial systems and databases? We are currently looking to recruit a CRM and Business Support Administrator to develop and manage the CRM Database for our Sports and Leisure segment, enabling our business to prospect, design, and maintain client relationships to drive growth. You will be the first in line of support for Segment Operational Team, feeding back user issues to Central CRM Team. The role is part time and the ideal candidate will work 2.5 days per week.
Our heritage is built on catering and hospitality experience and fuelled by our passion for exceptional food and service. For over 40 years we have been providing bespoke catering and hospitality services for sports stadia, racecourses, visitor, attractions, historic venues, major events and premium airline lounges. Recognised across the globe for hospitality, we help create exceptional moments at extraordinary events such as Royal Ascot, Tour de France and RHS Chelsea Flower Show.
For more information on the company see Careers in Sports and Leisure
- Process: Complete regular/repeated activities and tasks pushed from Central CRM Team as part of end to end process of activity usually related to data maintenance
- Data: Implement the update regional level records e.g. mass creation/ update/ deletion, new sites, staff changes. Appropriate agreed action taken as a result e.g. creation of Risk with a removal of a client.
- Audit of CRM to agreed Group standards and frequency. Flagging agreed identifiable risks where necessary within CRM and or identifying retention and cross selling activity as a result of contract end date changes.
- System support for CRM including any testing, problem resolution and alignment of information.
- Training: Support Regional Training of CRM, Account Locator, Demand Tracker
- Reporting: Supporting design of user required reports, planned and ad hoc/reactive
The Ideal Candidate
- Experience in managing customer relationships, financial systems, database management and reporting
- Ability to work with teams, both direct and virtual, to train and support, using direction, communications etc to motivate and engage them.
- Ability to effectively communicate well to all Stakeholder levels and deliver technical/ detailed information to non-technical and or to a senior audience
- Experience of interacting and presenting with all levels within an organization.
- Experience of working with Business Development and Sales departments and understanding Integrated Facilities Management platforms.
- Ability to adapt to a fast growing and developing environment
Up to £9,000
We also offer Sodexo Discounts site promoting discounted mobile phone tariffs, savings across restaurant chains and days out, where you and your family can save money on everything from your weekly food shop to the latest cinema blockbuster and much more.
About the Company
In the UK and Ireland, Sodexo employs some 37,000 employees to deliver integrated facilities management services to clients at over 2,000 locations in the energy, corporate, healthcare, education, leisure, defence and justice sectors. With an annual turnover of over £1bn, we provide everything from catering, cleaning and reception to security, laboratory and grounds maintenance services, enabling our clients to focus on their core business
At Sodexo we are committed to a leading role in promoting equality opportunities and valuing diversity and inclusion. We seek to create a work environment based on mutual respect for all individuals, building a culture that appreciates and values the experiences and skills brought by each person to benefit our organisation and work hard to ensure that all people, whatever their age, disability, gender, transgender, marital or family status, race or ethnicity, religious belief of sexual orientation are welcome to and included within our business.