This is a fantastic opportunity to join Sodexo within one of our more unique ventures. Working within our operations on site at a large clients based in Cheshire
- Support the UK SHE, Quality and Compliance team, to ensure that resources are appropriately applied and utilised, in the delivery of quality and compliance support to the Sodexo operational teams.
- Perform audits of all âGxPâ services wich Sodexo provide to AstraZeneca. These services include distribution and logistics, GxP cleaning, pest control, technical services, and third party contractors
- Develop and maintain standard operating procedures to ensure activites are carried out in accordance with specifications
- Support the continuous improvement of the Global Quality Management System for Sodexoâs pharma business
- Work with AZ and Sodexo teams to investigate, root-causes analyse and implement corrective actions where GxP deficiencies are discovered via internal and external audits
- Perform investigations when quality notifications and deviations are raised
- Take part in special projects as required by Sodexo senior management
- Maintain communication with key Sodexo and client personnel
- Provide guidance and assistance to operational teams regarding topics including impact assessment and regulatory body information (Sodexo and client)
- Conduct training in GxP and QMS topics, to the wider Sodexo operations team
The Ideal Candidate
- The candidate should have a good background in auditing.
- Reporting: Ability to write persuasive and effective reports and communications, which clearly define findings and their causes, and recommendations made.
- Analytical Skills: Must possess strong analytical skills. The ability to systematically gather information from a variety of sources, analyze information, identify implications of data, draw appropriate conclusions, generate viable alternative solutions to a question or problem, and evaluate the consequences of choosing each alternative.
- Excellent communications skills (verbal and written) are required, with an ability to recognise the values within different stakeholder expectations and acknowledge different ways of working.
- A background in pharmaceutical covering GxP would be beneficial
Â£30,000 - Â£35,000 plus benefits
About the Company
In the UK and Ireland, Sodexo employs some 35,000 employees to deliver integrated facilities management services to clients at over 2,300 locations in the corporate, healthcare, education, leisure, defence and justice sectors.
With an annual turnover of over Â£1bn, we provide everything from catering, cleaning and reception to security, laboratory and grounds maintenance services, enabling our clients to focus on their core business.
Please note a CRB check may be required