Hospitality Waiter / Waitress
We currently have an excellent opportunity for apermanent Hospitality Waiter / Waitress to join our team. This is a great opportunity for a customer focused individual to join a world leading food and facilities management company, which can offer unrivalled opportunities for career progression.
As a Hospitality Waiter / Waitress you will be responsible for:
- Serving food and beverages in a professional manner with high levels of customer service
- Setting and clearingmeeting roomsand service areas as per daily requirements
- Organizing the setting up and serving of formal dinners
- Placing adhoc linen hire orders
- Ensuring all food and beverage deliveries are made on time
- Completing and following all company mandatory health and safety requirements.
The Ideal Candidate
The successful candidate for this role will have:
- Previousexperience in catering hospitality, fine dining or banqueting environment
- Understanding of food hygiene and customer service
- Excellent customer service skills
- First class communication skills and demonstrate accuracy and attention to detail
- The ability to demonstrate great team work
About the Company
Sodexo andour clients are committed tosafeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young persons and vulnerable adults. Certain roleswill require applicants toundergo screening appropriate to the post, including checks with past employers and the Criminal Records Bureau (UK)and/ or Disclosure Scotland (Scotland).
In the UK and Ireland, Sodexo employs some 35,000 employees to deliver integrated facilities management services to clients at over 2,300 locations in the corporate, healthcare, education, leisure, defence and justice sectors.
With an annual turnover of over 1bn, we provide everything from catering, cleaning and reception to security, laboratory and grounds maintenance services, enabling our clients to focus on their core business.