We currently have an opportunity for a Hospitality Supervisor to join our team. This is a great opportunity for a customer focused individual to join a world leading food and facilities management company, which can offer unrivalled opportunities for career progression.
As a Hospitality Supervisor you will be responsible for:
- Supervising a team of staff
- Ensuring staff are managed efficiently and meet targets
- Servicing hospitality meeting rooms within agreed timescales
- Ensuring your areas of work are kept clean throughout the day
- Completing all meeting room set-ups and clearing requests on schedule
- Completing and following all company mandatory health and safety requirements and company training within your department
- Training all other departments within the unit to cover unscheduled absence
The Ideal Candidate
The successful candidate for this role will have:
- Previous supervisory experience
- Good customer service skills
- Good communication skills – written and verbal
- The ability to demonstrate great team work
- Knowledge of food safety and COSHH (advantageous)
- Health and safety experience (advantageous)
Meals and Uniform provided
About the Company
Sodexo and our clients are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young persons and vulnerable adults. Certain roles will require applicants to undergo screening appropriate to the post, including checks with past employers and the Criminal Records Bureau (UK) and/ or Disclosure Scotland (Scotland).
In the UK and Ireland, Sodexo employs some 35,000 employees to deliver integrated facilities management services to clients at over 2,300 locations in the corporate, healthcare, education, leisure, defence and justice sectors.
With an annual turnover of over £1bn, we provide everything from catering, cleaning and reception to security, laboratory and grounds maintenance services, enabling our clients to focus on their core business.